MALKOVICH TRAUMA

Thursday, August 15, 2024 at 8:04 AM

 

Malkovich Trauma


It's four in the morning

I woke up to a weird dream

John Malkovich was in it

All he had to do was,

... scream "Fuck You"

And I was instantly awaken

The aircond was too cold

So, I switched to the fan

Then I was sweating

My eyes were still wide open

The tummy growled

The damn gastric juice triggered

Down the staircase I went

Heading for the refrigerator

Devoured three pieces of Tim Tam

And gulps of low sugar Vitagen

That'll do the trick

I should be able to doze off

But hang on

One Sampoerna cigarette had to be lit

That aroma of cloves

Aimed to be a closure

But, no ....

My eyes were still wide open

Perhaps masturbation would work?

(Commercial Break)

Oh! It did not work!

Damn! I am tired and sleepy

Yet the eyes were still wide open

Suddenly, from outside the window,

.... the mosque projected the Azan

Oh! Time to start the day again

This time, with a media presentation,

.... to the board of some palm oil association

And that is when,

My eyes would fall asleep

"Blimmey!"



By Jo Haq

15 August 2024

6:01 am

Bukit Jelutong


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates