The Quranic verse on the right side of the painting is the Throne Verse, a.k.a. Ayatul Kursi.
The Story of Ayatul Kursi:
- Allah — there is no God but He, the Living, the Self-Subsisting and All-Sustaining.
- No slumber can seize Him nor sleep.
- To Him belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth.
- Who is he that will intercede with Him except by His permission?
- He knows what is before them and what is behind them;
- And they encompass nothing of His knowledge except what He pleases.
- His throne extends over the heavens and the earth;
- And he feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them,
- For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory).
“Whoever recites Ayatul Kursi immediately after each prescribed Prayer, there will be nothing standing between him and his entering Paradise except death.” [Narrated by an-Nasaaee. Imaam Al-Albaanee authenticated it in Saheeh al Jam i as-Sagheer : 6464]