MY BOSS

Saturday, April 3, 2010 at 11:18 PM
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 3:30pm, 2 April 2010,
Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort

MY BOSS

My Boss
He is a man of wisdom
Often visualising the impossible
Gives me the headache and grief
But when I actually force to deliver
He is right after all

My Boss
He is the mark of an epitome leader
Commands the will and feel
To influence and make a difference
To lead, guide and empower
With a view of developing others

My Boss
Loves rugby and cricket
Rocks to Back Street Boys
Go crazy over cufflings and ties
Reads books all the way up to 8:59am
Well, he's a bloody accountant that's for sure

My Boss
It has been a pleasure
From Deloitte to Petronas to PwC and now Media Prima
And all this while
You have been a great mentor
I sincerely owe you my gratitute
For saving me from the depressed world of auditors

My Boss
I thank you and farewell

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates