MENCARI / SEARCH

Thursday, January 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM

 
 MENCARI
SEARCH
 Johan Ishak
Oil on Canvas 
90cm X 90cm
1 January 2014
5:50 p.m.
Shah Alam

SOLD
 
My inclination in art is Contemporary. However, I grew up appreciating art via Modernist abstracts having exposed to the works of Dato' Ibrahim Hussein, who is a Modernist who plays with abstract. My favourite Modernist is Ismail Latiff. So, eventhough I choose to go Contemporary, I figured, why not just do a Modernist piece for the fun of it. It shall remind me of those days when I learn to appreciate about art, which was, predominantly Modernist. This piece is probably my only Modernist oil painting, so far.

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates