COLD AND CLOUDY

Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:12 PM

COLD AND CLOUDY

It is cold and cloudy here
Where have you been?
You nasty little sunshine
Give me your magical touch
Let me feel your presence
Let me drain the tears of happiness
Let me smile my big curvy lips
And let me embrace you inside me

It is dark and sorrowful here
When are you coming back?
You naughty little humming bird
Flap your wings and fly around me
Make me jump in joy
Playing "try to catch me"
Going round and round
And let me swirl until I drop
... onto the lawn

It is empty and hollow here
Will you ever show up again?
To fill in this void
Like the wind
... from the Siberian mountains
Far away but yet
... so close within
Bringing with you amazing tales
Of mafias and autism Jujitsu episodes

It is cold and cloudy here
And I am waiting .... 


By Jo Haq
24 April 2021
10:31 am
KL Eco City


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates