THE ENDLESS GREEN BUG SAGA

Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 11:45 PM

The Endless Green Bug Saga

Hey! You! Ya! You! 
You nasty little green bug
Whaddahell are you doin'?
Killing me friends and me family
Paralysing the economy
The roads are empty
The stores are closing
The goverment is pissing
Today is my son's birthday 
 ... and I cannot even see him to wish!
Today a friend died 
 ... and I didn't get to say goodbye
Hey! You! Ya! You!
You miserable piece of shit!
Go back to where you belong
I don't care whether it is the bat's tummy 
... or a freakin' biotech lab
Just f%$kin' go away
I want my Teh Tarik session 
 ... with friends I missed 
I want my movie sessions 
... with girls and bitches
Every story has to end
Why aren't yours?
You God damned germ!


By Jo Haq
2 June 2021
11:18 pm
KL Eco City




0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates