COMPILATION OF #danielboy TWEETS PART 2

Sunday, January 2, 2011 at 4:53 AM
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
















... continuation from COMPILATION OF #danielboy TWEETS PART 1

76
DADDY: What is it that you're singing?
DANIEL: I combined all MJ's Beat It, Dangerous, Thriller and Leave Me Alone
DADDY: Ahh! A medley!


77
NANI: Daniel, when are you coming back to Bangi?
DANIEL: In 100 years time

78
DADDY: Wanna follow me? I'm going to meet a beautiful lady for dinner
DANIEL: Who?
DADDY: Roslina Shaik
DANIEL: That's Mummy! Yay!

79
MUMMY: Daniel, come kiss me
DANIEL: No not in front of my friends

80
OPAH: Daniel, where is your milk bottle?
DANIEL: No, I don't drink milk in bottles anymorelah Opah


81
DADDY: What did you do today at school?
DANIEL: Err… many good things
DADDY: Oh ya? Like what?
DANIEL: Err… reading

82
DANIEL: Daddy, can you not scold Mummy?
DADDY: Why not?
DANIEL: Because I love both Daddy and Mummy

83
DADDY: Daniel, who is a Super Daddy?
DANIEL: Johan!

84
DADDY: What do you want for dinner?
DANIEL: Roti Canai, my favourite.
DADDY: Ok let's go to DE


85
DANIEL: When people get too old they die?
DADDY: Ya
DANIEL: When Daddy & Mummy gets too old, you will die too? (then he cries)
DANIEL: If I die, will I wake up later?
MUMMY: Of course, in heaven, and Transformers will be there
DANIEL: Yay

86
DANIEL: Hey, the car is warning u to stop (hearing Parking sensor beeping)
DADDY: Ya ok I know

87
DANIEL: Daddy, Mummy wants you to hang clothes from washing machine
DADDY: Go call your Kakak in Indonesia and ask her to do it


88
DADDY: Daniel, how old do you think I am?
DANIEL: 44?
DADDY: No! I am 10 years younger than that! Please!

89
DADDY: Daniel, how was Megamind?
DANIEL: Cool. I can be Megamind and you can become Metroman

90
DADDY: What are you going to be in this year’s concert?
DANIEL: A Chicken! While reading a poem called “I am a Chicken”

91
DADDY: What else are you performing in the concert?
DANIEL: Glee!


92
DADDY: Daniel, you have flappy ears!
DANIEL: Oh ya?! Well you have big tummy!

93
DADDY: Ok let’s go have dinner outside
DANIEL: (Standing naked crying)… ya but you haven’t put on my clothes

94
DADDY: Daniel, what are you doing in the shower?
DANIEL: Yoga, Yoga, push the soap away from my body
DADDY: Huh?! Are you ok?

95
DADDY: Daniel, Daddy did 10 laps in the big pool. That is 1 km! How about you?
DANIEL: Errrr…. I also did 10 laps but in the small pool, heh!


96
DANIEL: Daddy, you are a funny man
DADDY: Why?
DANIEL: Because you sound like a duck! Heh!

97
DADDY: Daniel, do you want to play the game "Daniel's face in Daddy's tummy"?
DANIEL: Urrghhh Nooo!

98
DANIEL: Daddy, can I hold your hand to go to sleep?
DADDY: What happened to Mummy's hand?
DANIEL: Mummy's hand is tired

99
DADDY: Daniel, what do you want for dinner? Chicken Rice or Fish n'Chips or McDonalds?
DANIEL: McDonalds!!!!!!


100
DANIEL: I can't put on my shoes. Mummy said when I'm 6 I can
DADDY: If you don't learn when you are 5, you won't be able to do it at 6

101
DANIEL: Die ants die
DADDY: Hey those are living things as well. Don't kill them
DANIEL: But I saw u kill them last week

102
DADDY: Put that vitamin in your mouth
DANIEL: This is not vitamin. This is a small rock
DADDY: Oh ya sorry
DANIEL: Silly Daddy

103
DADDY: Boy, come let's get ice cream
DANIEL: No cannot, I am coughing
DADDY: hmm….


104
DANIEL: Tok is not that old
DADDY: How so?
DANIEL: Just now, I saw a black hair in the middle of the white hair on Tok's head

105
DANIEL: If you shout again, I will run away!
DADDY: Oh ya? Where to?
DANIEL: Opah's house

106
TOK: Daniel, it's raining. You have to go inside the house.
DANIEL: It's ok Tok, I have an invisible hat on my head

107
DANIEL: When you are old, you will die & we will bury you underground. Don't worry. You can still see me. You go thru the tunnel in the grave & we'll meet the other side
GRANDPA: (Speeechless)

108
DANIEL: Daddy, I like the BMW Hot Dog
DADDY: It's A&W Daniel, not BMW
DANIEL: Oh Ya

109
DANIEL: Daddy, where are the flowers? I am supposed to throw flowers into the air
DADDY: That's not today. The wedding is tomorrow

110
DADDY: Hey, Uncle Joe is married
DANIEL: Hah? But I haven't walk to throw flowers yet
DADDY: That is next week boy

111
DANIEL: Daddy, you promised to cut my hair after Uncle Joe's wedding.
DADDY: Ok, Ok…..
DANIEL: Uncle Joe already got married 3 times! (Referring to 3 receptions)
DADDY: hahaha…

112
DANIEL: Daddy, Daddy, look it's a snake!
DADDY: Oh shit! That's a cobra! Get inside the house now!

113
DANIEL: I am a monkey
DADDY: Huh? Why?
DANIEL: So that you can give me that banana
DADDY: Oh ok, here you go

114
DADDY: Can I watch my DVD now?
DANIEL: No.. I want to watch my DVD, Transformers
DADDY: Ok (sigh)

115
DANIEL: Daddy, the fish jumped out of the aquarium and it's dead
DADDY: Oh well, we'll just have to flush it down the toilet

116
DADDY: Ok Boy, go wear your Baju Melayu. We're going to the mosque
DANIEL: You mean the Big Blue Mosque?
DADDY: Ya
DANIEL: Yay!

117
DANIEL: Daddy, can you start Honning?
DADDY: It's Honking
DANIEL: Ya, Honging
DADDY: No, Honking
DANIEL: Ok Honking

118
DANIEL: I am disappointed in you
DADDY: Why?
DANIEL: You said you were going to cut my hair
DADDY: 'Disappointed' huh?

119
DANIEL: Can I jog with you?
DADDY: No. It's not good for you to jog at night
DANIEL: But you are jogging at night
DADDY: Err....

120
DANIEL: I told you a thousand times to cut my hair. Am I talking to the wall?
DADDY (and MUMMY apparently): (silence in shock)

121
DADDY: Hi boy. I haven't seen you for days
DANIEL: Ya, because you are always working late
DADDY: (*#@?!/:;¥€)

122
DADDY: You got the TV upstairs. Mummy got the TV downstairs. Daddy got nothing
DANIEL: You can watch your DVD on the computer

123
DANIEL: Zzz….
DADDY: Wakey boy. You have football class this morning
DANIEL: (Wakes up and storms to the shower because he misses footy)

124
DADDY: You are 5 and you already have 4 pairs of Converse in your lifetime
DANIEL: Ya, because I'm a rock star!

125
DADDY: Daniel, go to sleep
DANIEL: Wait, just a bit more, I'm finishing off this computer game

126
DADDY: How was your speech and drama exam?
DANIEL: Good (with a worried face)
DADDY: (I hope my boy is not too stressed with exams at age of 5)

127
DANIEL: Daddy, I like this song. Who is this?
DADDY: It's track 2 of Ahmad Izham Omar 's Mike Stern CD

128
DANIEL: Daddy why are you still sleeping (18 hours) like a bear in the cave?
DADDY: ZZzzzzz......

129
DADDY: What is Daniel’s feet size?
MUMMY: 19.5cm. Why?
DADDY: I’m buying him a Converse

130
DADDY: Can Daddy borrow your MJ hat or fedora or whatever you call it?
DANIEL: For what?
DADDY: I have to go as mafia at MPB TV Screenings today
DANIEL: OK but don’t lose it

131
DADDY: (Stuffed a whole black pickled olive into Daniel’s mouth)
DANIEL: Hmmm… yummy
DADDY: You are weird!

132
DADDY: Let’s go to Bangi
DANIEL: Ok but later I want to go back to Malaysia
DADDY: You mean Shah Alam?

133
DANIEL: Daddy, are you getting old?
DADDY: Why do you say that?
DANIEL: Because I can see some white hair on your head
DADDY: Seriously?! Oh no, I am old

134
DANIEL: Haaa! I know how to make you look younger
DADDY: How?
DANIEL: Let me cut all your white hair

135
NANI: Say Happy Birthday to the birthday boy (Grandpa)
DANIEL: Birthday boy? No! He is a Birthday Old Man lah

136
DADDY: So is MinMin your girlfriend?
DANIEL: Noooo!!!!
DADDY: Why not?
DANIEL: Because I don’t know how to get married

137
DANIEL: (Pointing at the chest) Why do girl have bigger chests?
MUMMY: Because God made them that way

138
DANIEL: Mummy can you open this for me
MUMMY: (Silence because concentrating on something else)
DANIEL: Hello! Am I talking to a wall?

139
MUMMY: Mummy’s friend’s boy got drowned in the pool because he was running and fell in
DANIEL: (Crying) I don’t want to go near pools
MUMMY: You can but make sure Daddy or Mummy is around

140
DADDY: Why did you kick the boy?
DANIEL: Because he wants to be the goalkeeper but I want to be the goalkeeper as well

141
DADDY: It’s 9pm. Go to sleep
DANIEL: I want to wait for you because you are always coming back from work late

142
TEACHER: Daniel is good at maths and drawing
ME: Ya, that runs in the family

143
DADDY: (Heard Daniel miming some song & guess what? They are Little Shoes and Goodbye Again by Jazz guitarist Mike Stern! Wow!)

144
DADDY: (Just saw my boy's photos when he was 2, man,.... missed him growing up, thanks to long hours work culture)

145
DADDY: (haven't seen my boy for 4 days. Each time I reach home he is asleep and when I leave for work he is still asleep)

146
DADDY: (You want to hear a story of Problem Solving Skills? Well, Daniel took his hot A&W Hot Dog and he puts it at the car aircond panel and blasts the aircond max)

147
DADDY: (Daniel is having a chat with the Mamak at DE while Daddy is eating Naan, reading newspaper and reading the whole day's Twitter)

148
DADDY: (Up at 5am to cook nuggets for Daniel because the maid is back in Indonesia)

149
DADDY: (Yay! Daniel scored the first goal for today!)

150
DADDY: (Danielboy, not sure how you are going to react to this but sooner or later, I guess you will know that you won’t be the only kid in this household. Mummy is pregnant!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates