FACELESS FACADE

Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 12:40 AM

FACELESS FACADE

At peace I am
With this soul I borrowed
Through the continuous odyssey 
 .... of doubts and confusion  
I am but a person 
Indulging this priceless freedom 
And the realisation 
 .... of the magnificence 
 .... of the greatness 
 .... of the grandeur
That the rainbows of life 
 .... have to offer 
 This faceless facade 
Radiating from my eyes 
Fuelling my steps 
Without the North Star in the sky 
Putting up a superficial expression 
Under the masks 
 .... of a courageous warrior 
Who dances not to the tune 
 .... of any arpeggios 


By Jo Haq 
22 October 2020 
12.28 am 
KL Eco City 
Buanaseni Studio







0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates