LIKE A BIRD WITH A BROKEN WING

Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 12:38 AM

Like a Bird with a Broken Wing

That "Ti" is damn difficult
No matter how many times I tried
I still cannot get that "Ti" 
Even when I down tuned the guitar 
The "Ti" remains unachievable 
That "Ti" irritates me like hell 
I tried, again, and again 
Until I coughed violently 
Bloody hell 
I changed the key chord 
Thinking of a bearable progression 
It still is unachievable 
As if the "Ti" is a forbidden note 
Even when a coarse voice is applied 
That usually hides imperfection 
For this, as much as it irritates me 
I must salute Zaiton 
For that phenomenal 
"Seperti burung kepatahan sayap..... " 

By Jo Haq 
9 February 2022 
KL Eco City


 

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates