EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT

Thursday, January 11, 2024 at 12:00 AM

 

Everything is Going to be Alright


The Moon looks brighter tonight

Telling me of an insight

That everything is going to be alright

As it always do in plain sight

With the stars liting up the heights

Relieving me of any plight

Inspiring me to continue the fight

How can I ever make it right?

For my gratitude can no longer hide

From this majestic sphere of might

Radiating with the divine light 

I yearn for the wolves by my side

So I may command them to howl upright

Giving tribute until the dawn of twilight

Giving respect to the keeper of the night

The Moon that shines so bright

Tonight



By Jo Haq

10 January 2024

11:41 pm

Bukit Jelutong

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates