AND I SHALL BOW DOWN

Tuesday, March 5, 2024 at 4:23 PM

 


And I Shall Bow Down


Let the mighty light shine and glow

Melting away the dirty old snow

And may the flowers bloom on the meadow

So that the birds sing in the borough

I shall stand tall and thorough

Realising the blessings I can no longer borrow

Forgiveness I seek in the shadow

The darkness that juxtapose goodness halo

Let alone like in the gallow

As if deprived of any hello

For a soul that is mellow

So that I shall direct the flying arrow

To the eye of sorrow

Let the dreams follow

Soothing with bees black and yellow

In the garden of tomorrow

Where hope is set to grow

For me to prostrate in awe



By Jo Haq

5 March 2024

4:17 pm

Bukit Jelutong



0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates