CONFESSION OF AN EPITOME PRAGMATIST

Monday, December 4, 2023 at 1:44 PM

 


Confession of an Epitome Pragmatist


I have become lazy

As lazy as a koala bear can be

And the sweet thing is

I embrace that laziness

A very liberating feeling

As if it is a pleasure

That I had never experienced before

I have become oblivious

As oblivious as a tabby cat can be

And the cool thing is

I enjoy that oblivion

A 'Don't Give a Fuck' feeling

As if it is a bliss

That I had never explored before

I have become 

What I should have become

Many moons ago

And if you people have issues

I do not give a damn



By Jo Haq

4 December 2023

1:37 pm

Bukit Jelutong


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates