SOLITUDE V

Monday, January 21, 2013 at 1:00 AM
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 12:38am, 20 January 2013, Shah Alam

SOLITUDE V

The marching nimbus have arrived
Together with it the rain drops
Manifesting a weeping heart
Crying for Your name
Longing for Your love
Seeking for Your forgiveness
In the solitude of the night
Each tear drop that touches the Earth
Brings back memories
Brings back Your presence
For what I feel is what I felt
In the distance
In the past
When You were the only One
Giving comfort
Who should this heart belong to?
When in solitude I weep
When in solitude I feel
When in solitude is when I seek You
And when I seek You
I love You

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates