WHATCHA UP TO JOE?

Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 8:32 PM

WHATCHA UP TO JOE?

Hey Joe! Where are you going?
I want to fly
Fly to the sky
And pluck the stars
I want to look down on Earth
And listen to the whispers of souls
The endless saga of man and their lives
... their screwed up lives
Hey Joe! What do you want to do?
I want to run
Run to the end of land
And grab all the flowers
I want to gather all the miserable bees
And give them the nectar they want
The sweet honey big mama couldn't give
... making their head crazy
Hey Joe!
When do you intend to do (that)?
I want it now
When Mercury faces Venus
And when the eclipse is yet to come
I want to beat the last grain of sand
And not wait for the hour glass to be empty
The emptiness no one should bear
... while time still permits


By Jo Haq
28 November 2020
8:19 pm
Shah Alam
Buanaseni Studio




0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates