THE FITZPATRICK LEGACY

Friday, January 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM














Title: The Fitzpatrick Legacy
Medium: Computer Graphics (Microsoft Paintbrush)
Artist: Johan Ishak
Time/Date: (Time and date not recorded) 1994
Place of creation: South Yarra, Australia
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com

grew up not liking sports. Somehow that changed when I saw a Hooker in a scrum brokeaway from the pack doing his side-steps diving into the touch down rectangle. Mr Fitzpatrick, the epitome Rugby (Union) captain, worthy of being a leader of the lagendary All Blacks. Naturally I too had a fair share of enjoying Rugby (Union) while schooling. So Rugby (Union) became close to my heart and I am glad to have spent 7 years in the Rugby Nation of Downunder.

Whilst the Wallabies seem to be the team that I have hopes for in winning the World Cup, deep down inside, I will always be waiting for the come back of a winning team that carries the Fern emblem.

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates