CONFUSION IN TOKYO

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 12:02 AM
By Jo Haq
spanapurba.blogspot.com















Train conductor: Errrrr you pay me 510 Yen.

Me: Errrr... Why? This is my ticket and I paid 1,100 Yen already. Why do I have to pay?

Train conductor: This train go to Tokyo. You pay 1,100 Yen already. Now you pay another 510 Yen.

Me: Well I can pay but I want to know why am I paying again? Am I on the wrong train? This is going to Tokyo right?

Train conductor: Hait! Hait! Going Tokyo. This train is going to Tokyo.

Me: So why do I have to pay 510 Yen in addition to the 1,100 Yen?

Train conductor: Yes because this train goes to Tokyo, you pay another 510 Yen.

Me: (Getting annoyed) OK...... I am on the right train as it is going to Tokyo and I paid 1,100 Yen at the counter for purchasing a ticket to go to Tokyo. Therefore, this extra 510 Yen that you are asking will give me what service in extra?

Train conductor: Ahhh yes.... This extra go from here to Tokyo.

Me: (Silence... while looking around at all other passengers who are now staring and smiling at me)

A Caucasian Stranger Who Sits Across From Me: Hello...  Let me help you there. What he is trying to say is, that this train goes direct express to Tokyo with no stops in the middle. You have to pay for that express mode which is 510 Yen.

Me: Aaaahhhh... Sooodesuneeeee... Ok.... Ok..... Here you go 510 Yen. So this is the wrong train. I am supposed to take the cheaper one that stops at all stations because I am meant to be in Chiba... Not Tokyo.

Other Passengers: Aaaahhhhhh Sooodesuneeeeee.......


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates