THE NATARAJ INCIDENT

Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 3:11 PM
By Jo Haq
spanapurba.blogspot.com


Four days ago I went to LHDN Damansara. I saw Nataraj out on the park near the building. I went to him and smacked his back really hard and said, "Oi Nataraj.. whatcha doin here?"

He looked at me and shouted back, "Oi Gila ka?"

I was shocked that Nataraj can now speak Malay because he is an Indian nationality. I said, "Wahh Nataraj you can speak Malay now"

He said, "Oi lu gila ka? Pukul-pukul orang? Nama aku Abdul Majid. Bukan Nataraj!"

I was.... like.... Godsmacked.... I swear to God he looks 99.99% like Nataraj! The height, size, skin, moustache... the whole works! Whaddahell. It wasn't Nataraj. Damn.

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates