THE WORKING CLASS PHENOMENON

Friday, October 25, 2019 at 8:05 AM
By Jo Haq
spanapurba.blogspot.com


"Bro, buy this. It is good stuff. It is only RM50."

Reluctant Buyer said, "Errrr,.... sorry, I don't have RM50 now. Too expensive. I only have RM10."

Seller replies, "Bro, I will make you an offer, if you pay me RM40, I will give you this stuff."

Reluctant Buyer got agitated and said, "Which part of 'I only have RM10' do you not understand. Stop trying. I am not buying."

"Ok Bro, for RM10, you can rent this for a week. Who knows you will want to buy this after a week. If not, you can return."

"Look Bro, I said stop trying. I have better use for the RM10. I am not in the position to spend it with you."

"Ok Bro. When you feel like buying, this is my card. Call me ya."

Reluctant Buyer then buys groceries worth RM10 that can feed breakfast for his family for a week. His wife comes home looking rather happy, "Darling, have you bought groceries?"

"Yup. I have"

"Oh, oh, can you also pay the kid's tuition fees RM50 for this month? Sorry I had to use my budget for something else"

"Ok. I will need to work overtime more this month to pay the tuition fees RM50. Do'able but have to go through pain for a while."

"Thank you Dear."

"So what did you buy with your RM50?" The Wife smiled and took out the item she bought out of the shopping bag and showed it to her husband.

The husband gulp the last bit of his cheap tasteless coffee and dialed the number on a call card he had in his pocket and said, "Damn you!"


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates