HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO DESIGN A PROPER TOILET?

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 7:36 PM
By Jo Haq
spanapurba.blogspot.com


I hate public toilets. They are full of inadequacies. Incomplete utility value to the extent that it is an annoying nuisance rather than convenience. People can spend loads of money to have the nicest walls, ceilings, lightings and such, but they refuse to spend on proper toilets. These are the issues I have with our public toilets:

1. Dirty flooring
2. Limited toilet seats. I hate those "mencangkung" toilets coz I cannot sit comfortably
3. Where the hell is the water? Bloody toilet papers are useless!
4. When you finally found one with water, it has no toilet papers. What the hell.... again!
5. Wet flooring means I can never open my shoes coz I'd wet my socks
6. No hooks to hang my jeans? Am I supposed to hold it on my lap or let it hang below my knees?
7. And where am I supposed to put my sling bag (or hand bags for women)? On the floor?
8. Occasionally you'll have some with broken locks and end up holding the door close with one hand
9. That nasty auto water fountain shit will either hit your tummy or your jacket hanging on the door opposite it
10. With all that, they ask me to pay? Just for trying to pee/past motion the hardest way possible?

What crappy toilets we have.


0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates