HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 2:23 AM

www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 10:05pm, 7 January 2003, Kuala Lumpur

HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

Imagine the stars on the sky
If you could count them
That won’t be all
Some are far away
Not visible through our eyes

Imagine the songs that you can write
It rhymes with different notes
What ever combination you try to vary
You will never meet a dead end
When no more music can be composed

Imagine running through an abacus
When you reach the end of the bead lines
It feels like it’s the end of the deal
But in actual fact
You know that the numbers can go infinity

Imagine a particle so small
Can burst into a nuclear blast
When even for those ancients before us
Could never have imagined it
Unless it’s an event of a biblical revelation

Once I imagined
If I ever lose you
I will be in great sorrow
So dark and heart breaking
That that melancholy itself
Will equate the definition
…….of How Much I Love You

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates