WHAT OTHERS DO, I DON’T

Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 2:37 AM

www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 11:01pm, 28 January 2004, Kuala Lumpur

WHAT OTHERS DO, I DON’T

Mr Right is a good listener
He acknowledges and responds
To what you want to hear
I don’t
I keep myself quiet
For reasons God knows

Mr Right surprises you with Roses
He can only impress you with
What money can buy
I don’t
As money can be saved when
My poems are full of metaphors
Just as beautiful as Roses

Mr Right seems to have an everflowing
Generosity with candle light dinners
I don’t
I believe that the yellow light
From a RM1.00 bulb in a “Mamak” stall
Is good enough to highlight your beauty

Mr Right is muscular, full of energy
And never fails to be on his feet for you
I don’t
I snooze until the spider webs are all over me
So that when I am awake
I can stay awake as long as possible
To amuse you with my stupid jokes

Mr Right is perfect…
But I err as humans do

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates