A YEAR IN A LIFE

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 10:04am, 24 May 2001, Kuala Lumpur

A YEAR IN A LIFE

Five Hundred
Twenty Five Thousand
Six Hundred Minutes
I live and dwell
Ohhhh, Swell ! Its Hell !

Fifty Two Sundays
I wake up on midday
But never once even a day
I have the chance to have sundaes

One Birthday I Celebrate Myself
Or with my twin to be exact
But what is it that I see in myself?
From this life that I can extract

Four Thousand
Six Hundred and
Eighty Litres of Gas
Keeps the credit card occupied
With no room for a shirt from Guess

Seven Thousand
Three Hundred Cigarettes
Is what I used to inhale
But now that I’ve quit
There’s not much to it
Other than a strong will

Two Thousand
Five Hundred and
Forty Eight Hours of Sleep
Supposed to keep me fit
But instead I feel like shit

Six Billion
Eight Hundred Forty Nine Million
Five Hundred Twenty Three Thousand
And One Hundred Seventy Three
People in this world alive
But all I care, is me alone to survive

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates