SOUL MIGRATION

Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 1:57 AM
www.buanaseni.blogspot.com
Johan Ishak, 2:31pm, 15 July 2001, Shah Alam

SOUL MIGRATION

Struggle within
For perfection
In lieu
… of rising expectations
I am insane
… because of this world
… this theatretical
… stage of fright
Give me this tea
I hope to sip
No sweet sugar baby
All I need is just bitterness
and a silver to stir
Come the aroma
May it burst
The anguish out of me
Or perhaps dig a grave
And let it be
Beneath the remains
Struggle within
For the future
As the stepping stones
Messing with the chronology
(Quantum Leap)
Overtaking
And never to look back
So I did it
Did it with no regrets
Carefully calculated
The forgone milky honey
Not to be sorry
… of cognitive dissonance
But to sought betterment
For the brotherhood
I solemnly give my oath
To struggle within

0 comments

Post a Comment

BUANASENI | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates